EXCLUSIVE PICS: ZLATAN TRAINING IN THE GYM

FEATURES

31/08/2017 14:00, Report by Mark Froggatt

EXCLUSIVE PICS: ZLATAN TRAINING IN THE GYM

A week on from announcing a new one-year deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, we are pleased to share a selection of exclusive photos that show the Manchester United striker working hard in the gym.
The 35-year-old is currently recovering from a knee injury that he suffered during the latter stages of his superb debut season in England, in which he scored 28 goals in all competitions, contributing to the club lifting the FA Community Shield, EFL Cup and UEFA Europa League.
As Zlatan explained during his big interview with MUTV, he is feeling good and relishing the challenging of working his way back. “I have trained every day since I had my knee operated on and there is no vacation,” he told us. “It’s a new challenge for me, obviously, but I am strong mentally and when I focus on an objective nothing can stop me. I will go through everything I need to.
“It doesn’t matter what’s in my way, I will break everything to reach my goal. When I come back to play football on the field I will be better than before. I am not coming back because I am the one I am, I am coming back to be a better version of the old one. Imagine how that will be!”
Click the main image above to scroll through 24 exclusive images of Ibrahimovic in the gym.
JOSE RELAXED ABOUT IBRA’S RETURN
That’s the message that Mourinho put across last Friday when discussing the big man’s return, telling reporters at the Aon Training Complex. “I don't want to think about it - I don't even ask!"
The manager went on to suggest the second half of the season would be Zlatan's time to return, but he closed with this statement: "Just let him do his work, step by step and come back when he's really ready.”
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url